Partners in Dignity
Aruma honors the extraordinary generosity of
our Partners in Dignity Members.
A remarkable group of individuals
With a gift in your Will to Aruma, you’ll be leaving a legacy. You’ll be remembered for your commitment to promote and uphold the dignity of countless people with a disability.
Partners in Dignity is comprised of a truly remarkable group of individuals – people like you. Our partners have left us a gift in their Will as they’re passionate about giving people with a disability the opportunity to live a great life, the life they want, the life they choose.
If you have left a gift for Aruma in your Will or trust, or by beneficiary nomination we would love you to tell us about it. That way we can thank you for your ultimate gift of giving and invite you to become a very special Partners in Dignity member.
Aruma undertakes to always:
- Respect and protect your privacy
- Respect that your Will is very personal to you and your loved ones
- Respect that your family and loved ones should and will always come first
- Respect and appreciate any help no matter the size that you can support us with
- Respect that you may want to maintain secrecy about your gift although we do recommend communicating your gift to Aruma as well as your family and loved ones
- Respect if you choose not to become a member of the Partners in Dignity
- Use you gift wisely for the benefit of those who most need help
- Use the gift in the most sustainable manner possible
- Keep you informed of the work that we are doing in the community
- Respect that you need to take time thinking through the amount of the gift
- Respect that your circumstances may change and that you may need to change your Will
- Recommend that you get legal help when making out your Will
Aruma honors the extraordinary generosity of our Partners in Dignity Members.
Dignity Magnolia Tree Sculpture
(Click images to view larger)
Our Partners in Dignity magnolia tree sculpture celebrates and remembers our amazing benefactors and heroes of Aruma. Becoming a Partner in Dignity is a very easy thing to do – it just requires the determination to make a difference. By considering leaving a Gift in your Will you can ensure Aruma will continue to brighten the lives of people with a disability well into the future.
Include A Charity
Include A Charity is the result of 150 of Australia’s favourite charities by working together to change the way Australians think about including charities in their Will. By working together we can change charity giving forever so that over time, gifts in Wills become the norm for the many, rather than just the few.
Aruma is supporting Include a Charity, and is asking Australians to think about including a charitable gift in their Will, after taking care of their family and friends.