Gifts That Make an Impact Now
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Recommend a grant now from your donor-advised fund
IRA Charitable Rollover
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to ORGANIZATION NAME.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to ORGANIZATION NAME so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support ORGANIZATION NAME, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
Memorial or Tribute Gift
Gifts of Securities
A donation of cash is the most direct way to support ORGANIZATION NAME. You benefit from a charitable tax credit while taking positive action to MISSION LANGUAGE FOR ORGANIZATION. You can make your gift online with our Donate Now form or by sending a check or money order by mail to:
CITY, STATE ZIP
If you’re sending a check or money order, please let us know if you would like your gift to be used for a specific purpose.